Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) PT Raised to $151 at UBS
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
UBS analyst Nishu Sood raised the price target on Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE: VMC) to $151.00 (from $139.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vulcan Materials (VMC), Martin Marietta (MLM) Gain on Infrastructure Plan Headlines
- RHI Magnesita (RHIM:LN) (RHHMY) PT Lowered to GBP47.50 at RBC Capital
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR350 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!