Voya Financial (VOYA) PT Raised to $83 at Citi
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Citi analyst Michael Ward raised the price target on Voya Financial (NYSE: VOYA) to $83.00 (from $82.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) to Conviction Buy
- Nitto Denko (6988:JP) (NDEKY) PT Lowered to JPY8,500 at Macquarie
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Raised to INR4,100 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!