Voya Financial (VOYA) PT Raised to $68 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Jefferies analyst Daniel Bergman raised the price target on Voya Financial (NYSE: VOYA) to $68.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) to Conviction Buy
- Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Lowered to NT$44.50 at Macquarie
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Lowered to INR850 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!