Voya Financial (VOYA) PT Lowered to $74 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
RBC Capital analyst Kenneth Lee lowered the price target on Voya Financial (NYSE: VOYA) to $74.00 (from $76.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) to Conviction Buy
- JSW Steel Ltd (JSTL:IN) PT Raised to INR545 at Morgan Stanley
- Jindal Steel & Power (JSP:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!