Voya Financial (VOYA) PT Lowered to $66 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Jefferies analyst Daniel Bergman lowered the price target on Voya Financial (NYSE: VOYA) to $66.00 (from $72.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,850 at Morgan Stanley
- LG Display Co Ltd. (034220:KS) (LPL) PT Lowered to KRW8,500 at Macquarie
- Grasim Industries Ltd (GRASIM:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,960 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!