Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) PT Raised to $44 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Deutsche Bank analyst Derek Johnston raised the price target on Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) to $44.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) PT Raised to $50 at Piper Sandler
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!