Vital Farms (VITL) PT Lowered to $24 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Credit Suisse analyst Robert Moskow lowered the price target on Vital Farms (NASDAQ: VITL) to $24.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades People's Insurance Co Group of China Ltd (1339:HK) (PINXY) to Buy
- Brewin Dolphin Holdings Plc. (BRW:LN) (BDNHF) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at Berenberg