Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR) PT Raised to $27 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Barclays analyst Jeremy Campbell raised the price target on Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCTR) to $27.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helloworld Travel Ltd (HLO:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.20 at JPMorgan
- Amcor Ltd. (AMC:AU) (AMCRY) PT Lowered to AUD16.75 at JPMorgan
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!