Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (VCTR) PT Raised to $25 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys raised the price target on Victory Capital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCTR) to $25.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- HSBC Downgrades Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) to Reduce
- LafargeHolcim Ltd (LHW:SW) (HCMLY) PT Raised to CHF60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!