Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) PT Raised to $24 at Northland Capital Markets
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Northland Capital Markets analyst Tim Chiang raised the price target on Verrica Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRCA) to $24.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) PT Raised to NOK271 at Jefferies
- Getinge AB (GETIB:SS) (GNGBY) PT Raised to SEK310 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!