Veritone (VERI) PT Raised to $49 at JMP Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
JMP Securities analyst Patrick Walravens raised the price target on Veritone (NASDAQ: VERI) to $49.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aristocrat Leisure (ALL:AU) (ARLUF) PT Raised to AUD48.50 at Macquarie
- Telenor ASA (TEL:NO) (TELNY) PT Raised to NOK92 at Goldman Sachs
- Shimano (7309:JP) (SMNNY) PT Lowered to JPY18,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!