Veritex Holdings (VBTX) PT Raised to $28 at Raymond James
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ: VBTX) to $28.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veritex Holdings (VBTX) PT Lowered to $39 at Piper Sandler
- Siam Cement PCL (SCC:TB) (SCVUF) PT Lowered to THB500 at CLSA
- Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$130 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!