Veritex Holdings (VBTX) PT Lowered to $29 at Raymond James
- S&P 500, Dow set to rise as economic growth heats up
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ: VBTX) to $29.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veritex Holdings (VBTX) PT Lowered to $39 at Piper Sandler
- UPDATE: PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $340 as Morgan Stanley Urges Investors to Focus on Engagment and Acceptance
- TD Securities Downgrades Real Matters Inc. (REAL:CN) (RLLMF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!