Veritex Holdings (VBTX) PT Lowered to $27 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ: VBTX) to $27.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) PT Raised to $100 at Raymond James
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!