Verisk Analytics (VRSK) PT Lowered to $201 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Morgan Stanley analyst Toni Kaplan lowered the price target on Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ: VRSK) to $201.00 (from $216.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) PT Raised to 'Street High' $49 at B.Riley Into EPS
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$131.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Sawai Group Holdings Co., Ltd (4887:JP) (SWPIF) PT Raised to JPY4,450 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!