Veris Residential (VRE) PT Lowered to $13.50 at Citi
- Nasdaq rises as battered growth stocks show recovery signs
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Sterling climbs from all-time low versus dollar, BoE in focus
- 'Not Very Sterling': MS Sees GBP/USD Near Parity Before Year End After New Record Lows
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Citi lowered its price target on Veris Residential (NYSE: VRE) to $13.50 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) PT Raised to $46 at Morgan Stanley
- Astellas Pharma Inc (4503:JP) (ALPMY) PT Lowered to JPY2,900 at Nomura/Instinet
- Morgan Stanley Adjusts Ratings in Favor of Land Drillers HP, NEX and CLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!