Verint Systems (VRNT) PT Raised to $68 at JPMorgan, Following Capital Structure Transactions Announcement
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) to $68.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suncor Energy (SU:CN) (SU) PT Lowered to Cdn$31 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Lowered to EUR55 at JPMorgan
- Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET:BB) (TLGHF) PT Raised to EUR49 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!