Vera Bradley (VRA) PT Lowered to $8 at Cowen
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Cowen analyst Oliver Chen lowered the price target on Vera Bradley (NASDAQ: VRA) to $8.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley trims PayPal (PYPL) on conservative eComm view
- Saia Inc. (SAIA) PT Raised to $352 at UBS
- Hannon Armstrong (HASI) PT Raised to $44 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!