Ventas (VTR) PT Raised to $38 at Mizuho Securities
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Ventas (NYSE: VTR) to $38.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Hold
- Acquisition of the Office Kennedy Property and Capital Increase
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Lowered to $305 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!