Velo3D Inc. (VLD) PT Lowered to $6 at Needham & Company
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Needham & Company analyst James Ricchiuti lowered the price target on Velo3D Inc. (NYSE: VLD) to $6.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Velo3D (VLD) Announces Knust-Godwin Acquires a Velo3D Sapphire XC
- Hotel Shilla Co Ltd. (008770:KS) PT Lowered to KRW80,000 at JPMorgan
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Lowered to NT$625 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!