Valmont Industries (VMI) PT Raised to $250 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Valmont Industries (NYSE: VMI) to $250.00 (from $235.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades Valmont Industries (VMI) to Outperform, Following Earnings
- First National Financial Corp. (FN:CN) (FNLIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$51 at Scotiabank
- Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd (BDGI:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!