Valmont Industries (VMI) PT Raised to $153 at Stifel
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Valmont Industries (NYSE: VMI) to $153.00 (from $144.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valmont Industries (VMI) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Diversified Royalty Corp (DIV:CN) (BEVFF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!