Vail Resorts (MTN) PT Raised to $359 at Credit Suisse
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Credit Suisse analyst Benjamin Chaiken raised the price target on Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) to $359.00 (from $339.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Provides Updated Outlook for the Nine Month Period Ending April 30
- a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD8.20 at CLSA
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation (3289:JP) (TTUUF) PT Raised to JPY840 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!