Vail Resorts (MTN) PT Raised to $320 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Brandt Montour raised the price target on Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) to $320.00 (from $290.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $174 at BMO Capital After Reporting Highest EBIT Margin in Years
- Apollo Hospitals (APHS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,850 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!