VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) PT Raised to $32 at Loop Capital
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Loop Capital analyst Daniel Adam raised the price target on VICI Properties Inc. (NYSE: VICI) to $32.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hengrui (600276:CH) PT Lowered to RMB102.10 at Goldman Sachs
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) PT Lowered to TWD108 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!