Uranium Energy Corp (UEC) PT Raised to $5 at H.C. Wainwright
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
H.C. Wainwright analyst Heiko Ihle raised the price target on Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC) to $5.00 (from $3.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Energy Corp Announces Participation at the H.C. Wainwright Spring Mining Conference April 19-20, 2021 (Virtual Conference)
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$149 at Nomura/Instinet
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $92 at Piper Sandler Following Positive TRD KOL Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!