Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) PT Lowered to $85 at Jefferies
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Jefferies analyst John Hecht lowered the price target on Upstart Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: UPST) to $85.00 (from $158.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upstart Holdings (UPST) 30-day option implied volatility at 114
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) to Buy
- Fnac Darty SA (FNAC:FP) PT Lowered to EUR48 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!