UpHealth (UPH) PT Lowered to $4.50 at Northland Capital Markets
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Northland Capital Markets analyst Michael Latimore lowered the price target on UpHealth (NYSE: UPH) to $4.50 (from $10.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
- NHPC Ltd (NHPC:IN) PT Raised to INR46.50 at BofA Securities
- JPMorgan Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!