Uniti Group (UNIT) PT Lowered to $10 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Flannery lowered the price target on Uniti Group (NASDAQ: UNIT) to $10.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,150 at Goldman Sachs
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$50.40 at Goldman Sachs
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR780 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!