United Natural Foods (UNFI) PT Raised to $46 at MKM Partners
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
MKM Partners analyst Bill Kirk raised the price target on United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) to $46.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northcoast Research Upgrades United Natural Foods (UNFI) to Buy
- ICICI Securities Downgrades Century Plyboards India Ltd. (CPBI:IN) to Add (2)
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Raised to INR490 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!