United Natural Foods (UNFI) PT Raised to $22 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
BMO Capital analyst Kelly Bania raised the price target on United Natural Foods (NASDAQ: UNFI) to $22.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) (YAGOY) PT Lowered to NT$597 at JPMorgan
- Swire Properties (1972:HK) (SWPFF) PT Raised to HK$25.90 at Citi
- Hitachi Ltd. (6501:JP) PT Raised to JPY8,200 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!