United Insurance Holdings Corp (UIHC) PT Raised to $9 at Raymond James
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Raymond James analyst C. Gregory Peters raised the price target on United Insurance Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: UIHC) to $9.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Buy
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Raised to EUR32.10 at UBS
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR465 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!