Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $195 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker raised the price target on Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) to $195.00 (from $190.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Takes Additional Action to Alleviate Supply Chain Congestion
- HSBC Downgrades Godrej Properties Ltd (GPL:IN) to Reduce
- Union Pacific Takes Additional Action to Alleviate Supply Chain Congestion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!