Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) PT Raised to $23 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Morgan Stanley analyst Lauren Cassel raised the price target on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UAA) to $23.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings And Conference Call Date
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK275 at Credit Suisse
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR64 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!