Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) PT Raised to $20 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Truist Securities raised its price target on Umpqua Holdings (NASDAQ: UMPQ) to $20.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Umpqua (UMPQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $430 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
- Umpqua Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!