Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) PT Raised to $17 at Piper Sandler
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark raised the price target on Umpqua Holdings (NASDAQ: UMPQ) to $17.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Downgrades GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) to Neutral
- Eli Lilly (LLY) PT Raised to $275 at Morgan Stanley
- HubSpot Inc (HUBS) PT Raised to $725 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!