Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) PT Raised to $13 at Wedbush
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini raised the price target on Umpqua Holdings (NASDAQ: UMPQ) to $13.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) to Neutral
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Raised to NT$900 at Goldman Sachs
- PetroChina Co Ltd (H-Shares) (857:HK) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!