UiPath Inc. (PATH) PT Raised to $72 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Morgan Stanley analyst Keith Weiss raised the price target on UiPath Inc. (NYSE: PATH) to $72.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Holly Energy Partners (HEP) to Underweight
- EVERTEC (EVTC) PT Raised to $36 at Morgan Stanley
- Ametek Inc. (AME) PT Raised to $156 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!