Udemy Inc (UDMY) PT Lowered to $15 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch lowered the price target on Udemy Inc (NASDAQ: UDMY) to $15.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The cyclical bottom is in sight for the semiconductor industry - Morgan Stanley
- Shizuoka Financial Group Inc (5831:JP) PT Lowered to JPY1,350 at JPMorgan
- Nichirei Corp (2871:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,900 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!