Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Lowered to $68 at MKM Partners
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
MKM Partners analyst Rohit Kulkarni lowered the price target on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) to $68.00 (from $74.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Uber Inc. (UBER) at Buy
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK185 at Morgan Stanley
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!