UPS (UPS) PT Lowered to $214 at Evercore ISI
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Evercore ISI analyst Jonathan Chappell lowered the price target on UPS (NYSE: UPS) to $214.00 (from $227.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPS (UPS) PT Lowered to $100 at Morgan Stanley; Sees EPS Well Below The Street
- Imperial Brands (IMB:LN) (IMBBY) PT Raised to GBP23 at Goldman Sachs
- UPS (UPS) Trades Lower in Sympathy with FedEx (FDX) Following Report Ground Division Expects Lower Volume Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!