UPDATE: Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) PT Lowered to $22 at JPMorgan, Downgraded to Underweight
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 20, 2019 6:45 AM EDT)
(updated to correct rating action)
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX) to $22.00 (from $23.00) while downgrading to an Underweight rating (from Neutral).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prysmian SpA (PRY:IM) (PRYMY) PT Raised to EUR34.40 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Five9, Inc (FIVN) to Neutral
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKKGY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!