UPDATE: Parker-Hannifin (PH) PT Raised to $315 at Stifel as Analyst Sees Shares Higher Near Term
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) to $315.00 (from $265.00) after finding the average monthly y/y change in PH stock price correlates to the y/y change in the global PMI index with a strong R-square of 0.53, higher at 0.62 pre-COVID.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "Over cycles and multiple time frames in the last 20 years PH stock has been a strong outperformer relative to the market and provided investors with outsized returns. We believe using this correlation to the global PMI as a guide should allow investors to trade around positions to enhance what have already amounted to strong returns with a "buy and hold" strategy. In the short term we see PH stock higher, potentially followed by a pull back in the summer".
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
- Citi Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Buy
- Dometic Group AB (DOM:SS) (DTCGF) PT Lowered to SEK100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!