UPDATE: NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Lowered to $235 Oppenheimer to Reflect 4:1 Stock Split (CORRECTION)
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Oppenheimer analyst Rick Schafer lowered the price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $235 (from $825.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating to reflect the 4-for-1 stock split.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $257 at Truist Securities
- Wesfarmers Ltd. (WES:AU) (WFAFY) PT Raised to AUD59.91 at Credit Suisse
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY6,600 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!