UPDATE: Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (JIAXF) PT Raised to HK$11 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - July 31, 2020 10:55 AM EDT)
(Updated to correct rating)
JPMorgan analyst Han Fu raised the price target on Jiangxi Copper Co. Ltd. (358:HK) (OTC: JIAXF) to HK$11.00 (from HK$9.00) while raising rating to Overweight from Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:IM) (TI) PT Raised to EUR0.52 at JPMorgan
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!