UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - July 28, 2021 3:58 PM EDT)
Needham & Company analyst Mike Matson raised the price target on InMode Ltd. (NASDAQ: INMD) to $129.00 (from $119.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EngageSmart (ESMT) IPO Opens 44% Higher, Valuing Co. at $6 Billion
- Firms Raise Estimates and PTs on Sprout Social (SPT) Following Analyst Day
- Nutanix (NTNX) Thoughts After .NEXT - Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!