UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at Credit Suisse (correction)
- Wall Street extends rally, but sets course for weekly loss
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Credit Suisse analyst Dan Levy raised the price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $140.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Says Buy Tesla (TSLA) on Weakness, Reiterates Overweight
- Canadian Tire Corp Ltd. (CTC/A:CN) (CDNAF) PT Raised to Cdn$240 at TD Securities
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$140 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!