UPDATE: Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (ALC) PT Raised to $81 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 5, 2021 3:27 PM EST)
Goldman Sachs analyst Veronika Dubajova raised the price target on Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (NYSE: ALC) to $81.00 (from $77.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Goldman Sachs analyst Veronika Dubajova raised the price target on Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) to CHF75.00 (from CHF68.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiore Gold Ltd (F:CN) (FIOGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.30 at Stifel Canada
- UBS Upgrades Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) to Buy
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!