UP Fintech Holding Ltd. (TIGR) PT Raised to $7.67 at Citi
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Citi analyst Judy Zhang raised the price target on UP Fintech Holding Ltd. (NASDAQ: TIGR) to $7.67 (from $7.55) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suntec REIT (SUN:SP) PT Lowered to SGD1.30 at JPMorgan
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Lowered to INR500 at Credit Suisse
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!