UDR, Inc. (UDR) PT Raised to $47 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis raised the price target on UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR) to $47.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Deutz AG (DEZ:GR) PT Raised to EUR8.90 at HSBC
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY8,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!